Random Observation/Comment #452: It’s easy to take shortcuts, but sometimes you just need to sit down and do it.
Q: Why do you make so many lists?
A: Lists are awesome. They don’t need any type of ranking – they just represent easy to digest brain dumps of ideas. I think my brain is just a constant stream of consciousness and when I listen to it, it answers questions in the form of lists. The act of writing a list itself helps me further process the information and remember what’s been reviewed.
Q: What’s the 30 List challenge?
A: Every day, for the next 30 days, I will publish a list of 30 items related to the list name/topic. The writing of the list will be done nightly in one sitting. I may cheat and write the framing of the blogposts ahead of time, but I want to try to reflect all at once.
Q: What are the 30 Lists List?
A: Glad you asked because as Day 0, here’s my first 30 lists within a 30 list list form (I confused myself):
- 30 Favorite photos of 2014
- 30 Happy memories
- 30 Places I want to visit
- 30 Favorite movies
- 30 Things I want to do
- 30 15-minute activities
- 30 Things to be Thankful about
- 30 Interesting people
- 30 Side Projects that Never got Published
- 30 Accomplishments
- 30 Essential items (that I’d spend more money on)
- 30 Favorite Routines
- 30 Favorite Foods
- 30 Questions for Future Clemens
- 30 Pieces of Early Career Advice
- 30 Personal Lifehacks
- 30 Favorite quotes
- 30 Favorite Blogposts
- 30 Favorite Everyday Gadgets
- 30 Things to Teach my Future Kid
- 30 Favorite songs
- 30 Wouldn’t it be cool if…
- 30 Interesting Facts
- 30 Talents I’d Learn if I were stuck in Groundhog Day
- 30 Most Attractive Traits
- 30 Favorite Words/Terms
- 30 Favorite Games
- 30 Favorite Apps
- 30 Favorite Start-up Ideas
- 30 Funniest moments
Feel free to follow along and share your own lists!
Note: My responses will be mostly in list form without explanations. I will probably do another 30 day challenge afterwards that goes into each post and updates it with descriptions/explanations and photos.
~See Lemons Challenge 30 Lists of 30