Random Observation/Comment #277: Words are powerful. They move hearts and dreams.
Why This List?
There are just some words that are just so awesome that they exist to represent a certain feeling. Just to not have a full list of random words, I’ll include some phrases that may not be full quotes.
- Love. I wish I had the words to describe you.
- Faith. This isn’t necessarily religion – it’s the powerful extra mile.
- Dreams. It’s not just what happens when you sleep…
- Peace. It can apply to so many things.
- Travel. It’s just filled with so many memories and good feelings for me.
- Adventure. Is out there.
- Trust. It’s the simple words that are hard to explain.
- Friends. Maybe the 3rd word you learn after “love” and “hello” in any other language
- Yummy. It’s such a cute word.
- Grief. An emotion so hard to explain.
- Innocence. Pureness.
- Brand. Because it’s more than reputation.
- Productivity. Because sometimes it’s not just doing things.
- Wordlife…. Wordlife.
- Great scots!
- In other words… I like trying to explain things differently.
- Doch. I have no idea how to explain this
- Aiyaa! Best chinese saying.
- Itadakimasu! Food!
- Suuuuuugggeeeee. Only when Japanese people say it that way to mean awwweeessommmee.
- Jargon. I just like it sounds.
- Just keep swimming. Also a good quote.
- Low hanging fruit. Just because it’s maybe easier times ahead.
- Don’t drink the koolaid. I feel like everyone’s drinking it these days.
- Story. Everything can be a good story.
- Work hard and play harder
- Space… The final frontier. And even “Beam me up, Scotty”
- RTFM. /man -h –help
- Tweet. I just think it’s such a clever way to represent a message. Certainly cooler than “update status”
~See Lemons Love Words
1. Yes. (makes me happy)
2. NICE! (like when they use it in sports, NICE shot!)
3. I’m home… (many syllables, reunions…)
4. Honey-bunny. (so gooey, it makes me smile)
5. Green smoothie (makes me feel healthy)
6. Yogurt (say it many times, just so nonsensical)
7. Sweet dreams, Sweetheart. (nice way to end a day)
8. “We’ll be landing shortly.”
9. Aloha (means I’m somewhere tropical and lovely.)
10. (said by someone I care for)
Great addition! Thanks, Jodi 🙂