Random Observation/Comment #489: I know it’s my birthday when I have more posts on my wall in one day than I’ve had the rest of the year.
So you want to wish me a happy birthday because it’s a nice thing to do (and you’re a pretty nice guy/gal) and this is a part of your genuinely productive routine of using facebook in the morning.
If you were to be so generous to make an extra effort (completely free of buying me gifts), what else could you do to make my day?
- Along with “Happy Birthday!!!” or “Birthday!” or sometimes “Clemens!”, you can include a cute picture (of a cat or something)
- Attach an inspiring video (something with Sigur Ros music playing in the background)
- Attach a funny gif (that maybe shows you doing a slow clap)
- Change your profile picture to a photo I’ve taken of you
- Recommend a place you’ve visited and think I should go
- Include an inside joke we’ve shared
- Mention your favorite TED talk
- Open my eyes to a new website
- Recommend an app for me to download
- Recommend a book for me to read
- Recommend a song for me to listen to
- Recommend a person I should talk to
- Recommend a person in history I should read up on
- Recommend a vitamin I should eat (gummy vitamins work, right?)
- Recommend a productivity tip I should use
- Recommend a piece of technology that I would probably love
- Recommend a movie I should watch
- Recommend a gift I should buy you for doing one of these things
- Recommend an exercise I should do
- Recommend a stock for me to invest in
- Recommend a food I should try
- Recommend a restaurant I should eat at
- Recommend a whisky I should drink
- Recommend a cause I should donate to
- Attach your favorite quote
- Type a message in a different language
- Schedule time to meet up with me – …please?
- Give me a high five in real life
- Challenge me to a table tennis match
- Read one of my blogposts and repost it (if you’re into that sorta thing)
Either way, it’s going to be a great day :). Happy Holidays to you and your family.
~See Lemons Birthday!
I would like to recommend a song for you, BTW how old are you, it might not fit your age, I am almost 30. How about “Lost in space” I love that song when I was in college.
lost in space sounds good! We’re close to the same age 🙂