Random Observation/Comment #640: Taking notes is one of the most valuable things I’ve learned from school.
Why this List?
I write a lot of random things in my Keep Notes when I’m listening to podcasts, reading articles, or from some random conversation. While I was clearing my plate in 2019, these were some really interesting random out of context notes.
- Zero Knowledge Liquidity Array Spanning
- Those who don’t have vices have very annoying virtues
- Passive consumption mentality
- Excellence is a sign of self expression
- Humans are good at adapting. Be glad for your weaknesses now because they will be your strengths.
- Life is filled with challenges and your happiness in life depends on how you approach them
- When life gives you Clemens, make Clemenade
- You’re not a cog in a wheel, you’re a card in a deck.
- Reduce the cost of trust
- From spaghetti to lasagna
- Why do I cry so much while on the plane?
- People laughed when they said I wouldn’t be a comedian. Well they’re not laughing now.
- People don’t know what they like, but they like what they know
- Letters for my future self
- Knot in Quechua
- I’m not trying to be good, I’m just trying to be better
- I have mixed drinks about feelings
- New company name: Clembot Industrials, Clemical Labs
- Pop pop popsicle, Ice Ice icesicle, Test Test testing one two three
- As the area of our knowledge grows, so too does the perimeter of our ignorance
- No one is chasing fulfillment, but they are chasing happiness. They want fleeting points of ideals.
- What happens on the block stays on the block
- Nothing here is someone else’s problem
- The average millionaire has 7 sources of income
- No one gets rich just working a job or being paid a salary
- Busy is not an excuse, it is a decision.
- If you raise a kid to be useless then why do you give them money? If you raise a kid to be self sufficient then why do they need money?
- Patience and Empathy
- He who travels fastest travels alone. he who travels furthest travels with others.
- If you treat your wife as a partner, your daughter will learn what a good man is and have high expectations
~See Lemons Love Random Notes