Random Observation/Comment #692: “Don’t wake me, I plan on sleeping in.” ~this whole week
Why this List?
When going through my end of year clean up, I archive old Keep notes that come from random inspirations. Here’s some of my favorite out of context random notes.
- Normalization of social experiences
- Companies are also trying to be your bank
- Cold milk, hot rue, no lumps
- Shout out to the people who don’t know the opposite of in is
- I know more than nothing, but less than something
- Soon TM
- This is like the word “commerce” – it really means business
- Find what you love and let it kill you
- Tell me some of the hardest problems you’ve faced and how you solved them
- Give the spotlight to someone else
- Schools have inherited all of society’s problems
- Make space, don’t take it
- My wife told me to stop singing Wonderwall. I said maybe…
- Be nice to your future self
- I’m giving you this feedback because I have high expectations and I know you can take it and make it better
- Managers manage the known. Leaders manage the unknown.
- Don’t promise when you’re happy, don’t reply when you’re angry, and don’t decide when you’re sad
- How many light bulbs does it take to change people?
- Go through door of boredom and you’ll be faced with existential dread. All of humanity’s problems come from lack of ability to stay still alone.
- If we replace the “I” in illness with “we”, we get “wellness”
- Someone asking for advice isn’t coming to you to solve the problem. Sometimes it’s just unloading.
- Empathy needs complete suspension of your own experiences and ego
- A writer writes…
- Diets are easy. Eat food. Not too much. Mostly plants.
- Letters for my future self
- I’m not trying to be good, I’m just trying to be better
- I have mixed drinks about feelings
- I like working here because I don’t feel like I’ll be the smartest person in the room
- If you treat your wife like a partner, your daughter will learn what a good man is and have high expectations
- If you want a good cry, listen to this Bonus episode – https://www.stitcher.com/s?eid=79946173&refid=asa
~See Lemons Look Forward to 2021