Random Observation/Comment #767: I’m a sucker for funny email subject lines. Take my click.
Why this List?
Since early 2021, I’ve been following Messari writers and have a pro account to read all those spicy takes and great content. What I really love is the daily newsletter title written by Ryan Selkis and his team. Here were 30 of the highlights. Kudos to being cheeky.
- The Party DAOn’t Start Til I Walk In
- Selling Your SOL to the Devil
- A Great Fat Greasy Chiliz CHZ Dog
- Let’s Talk about DEX, Baby
- I Don’t Just Git Money, I Gitcoin
- Sushi’s On a Roll
- LAOder Than Your Average DAO
- Avalanche Network is Snow Joke
- All Chains Lead to Allbridge
- What the FRAX is FRAX?
- Ready Gamer One
- The End is Not Nigh, The Future is NEAR
- Love the Smell of Osmosis in the Morning
- Zero Knowledge, So Hot Right Now
- Is that a Node in your POKT?
- Turning Digital Lead to Digital Gold
- What is this? A DAO for Ants?
- Fantom of the Opera
- Fei-Rari goes 0-100 in 2.5 Seconds With…
- Dotting Your P’s and Crossing Your Parachains
- Bringing Balance(r) to the Force
- I Like Big Nodes and I Cannot Li(vepeer)
- Weird Flexa, but Okay
- Yo Dawg, I Heard You Like Governance
- The SEC Won’t Let Me BTC
- Sell me this House… It’s an NFT
- Non Fungible Pics or It Didn’t Happen
- THREE zkEVMs Walk Into A Bar…
- The Token, The Switch, and the Wardrobe
- Maker Might be Down, but it’s not DAIing Yet
~See Lemons Read Messari