Random Observation/Comment #621: When is an obvious joke a dad joke? When it becomes apparent…
Why this List?
When I watched Magic School Bus (MSB) back in the day, I thought Carlos was hilarious with his punny jokes. It took a long time to realize that those were channeling the best dad jokes. I personally love how there’s a clear one-sided love of the joke (mainly from the joke teller). The more it nerves and causes others to cringe – the better it is.
When you become a Dad, you get inducted into the Dad club with the Dad joke ceremony. You don’t join the club without a short chuckle or sigh response. True story.
- I just watched a documentary about beavers. It was the best dam show I ever saw!
- What did the cell say to the sister who stubbed his toe? Mitosis.
- How does a Zen Buddhist make a hotdog? He says “make me one with everything”
- What did Michael Jackson call his denim store? Billie Jeans
- What do you call a ghost poop? Boo Boo.
- Why couldn’t a toilet paper cross the road? He got stuck in a crack.
- What kind of hair do they sell at IHOP? Eggs-tensions.
- When does a sandwich cook? When it’s bakin’ lettuce and tomato
- What’s orange and sounds like a parrot? A carrot.
- What did the car say to it’s tires? Thanks for keeping it wheel.
- Why do cows have hooves instead of feet? Because they lactose.
- Why was this guy’s birthday so stinky? Because he turned farty
- I’m a kleptomanic. Sometimes I get really bad and have to take something for it.
- How do you know if an ant is male or female? They’re all females or else they’d be uncles.
- How does a dog stop a video? He hits the paws button
- I really hate puns about German sausages. They’re the wurst.
- What kind of shorts do clouds wear? Thunderwear.
- What do you call a duck that’s addicted to drugs? A quackhead
- How did the whale defend itself? With a swordfish.
- I was addicted to the hokey pokey… but luckily I turned myself around.
- What’s ET short for? Because he’s only got little legs.
- Why didn’t the pasta settle down? It liked being the macaroni.
- Want to hear a joke about paper? Nevermind it’s tearable.
- I’m terrified of elevators. I’ll be taking steps to avoid them.
- What kind of shoes do ninjas wear? Sneakers
- What cheese can never be yours? Nacho cheese.
- Why does a chicken coop only have two doors? Because if it had four doors it would be a chicken sedan.
- To the person that stole my Microsoft Office. You have my word…
- I’m on a seafood diet… I see food and I eat it.
- “Dad, I’m hungry” … “Hi hungry” I’m dad.
~See Lemons Love Being a Dad